The candidates that are selected must register in the Programme according to the following procedure.
- 1st selection phase: 2013-06-01/2013-06-07
- 2nd selection phase: 2013-08-01/2013-08-09
- 3rd selection phase: 2013-11-04/2013-11-08 new date
Registration must be done personally Monday to Friday, from 10H30 to 15H30 at the
Alternatively, the necessary documents may be sent by post to the above address.
Foreign students can also send digitized versions of their documents by e-mail to email@example.com. On arrival at Portugal, students must present the original documents for confirmation.
- Personal identification:
- Portuguese or other EU citizens: national ID card or citizen card
- Non-EU citizens: passport
- Diplomas of previous higher education qualifications
- Up-to-date photo (JPEG or PNG file with 200x140 pixels size)
- Choose an enrollment regime
- Full-time student: you are expected to enroll in 60 credits (30 in the first semester and 30 in the second semester) and pay the full fees (2750€/year); or
- Part-time student: you may enroll in a maximum of 37.5 credits, pay 60% of the fees (1650€/year).
- List of chosen courses, according to the study plan (http://sigarra.up.pt/fcup/en/cur_geral.cur_planos_estudos_view?pv_plano_id=3178&pv_ano_lectivo=2013&pv_tipo_cur_sigla=D&pv_origem=CUR)
There is a registration fee of 100€ to be paid personally or by bank transfer before the end of the corresponding registration period.
The bank account details are:
- Account owner: FACULDADE C UNIVERSIDAD PORTO
- Account owner fiscal number: 501413197
- NIB: 0035 0206 00001402030 67
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0206 00001402030 67
- BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
After the transfer, the receipt must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the candidate's personal ID (ID or passport number) and fiscal number.